Chinese Food? Yes … But Home – Made!
The only real advantage of going to the Chinese restaurant is the price…. But the quality?!?…Who knows…
• The dishes are usually pre-cooked (in fact, if you notice in only a few minutes they serve all the food ordered) accompanied with sauces and condiments full of sugars.
• ALL is almost fried (and often with poor quality oils)!
• The foods are “rich” of preservatives and not really healthy as they are rich of sodium (responsible for food intolerance , fluid retention and weight gain) .
Even if, I am interested by the traditional Chinese cuisine but I prefer to make chinese dishes at home.
A recipe that I often make is: rice noodles sauteed with shrimp and vegetables. The rice noodles are very easy to prepare and also super fast to cook. They do not have a strong flavor, but tend to take all the spices and seasonings that are used in the preparation of the dish. Also enjoy the high digestibility. They are fat-free and gluten-free!
You can find rice noodles at the organic supermarket.
Cooking time: 2-3 minutes
Nutritional values per 100g :
Kcal : 371
Total Protein : 7.2 g .
Total Carbohydrates : 79.2 grams .
Total Fat : 1.5 g .
SPAGHETTI RICE WITH SHRIMP AND VEGETABLES
70 rice noodles
150 gr shrimp
Radicchio, Tamari Soy Sauce or ginger , red pepper to taste , Chives, Onion, Sesame Seeds
1. Wash and cut into thin strips: carrots, zucchini and radicchio. Soak the dried mushrooms in warm water. Unshell the shrimps.
2. In a Wok, add a tablespoon of coconut oil with ginger, chives (finely chopped) onion and chili powder.
3. Add the carrots to the wok and fry just for 2min. Add the zucchini and let cook for 2 minutes more. Add the radicchio. After a few minutes, add the shrimps and mushrooms. Sprinkle with soy sauce to taste and add a bit of filtered water mushroom. DO NOT ADD SALT because the soy sauce is already salty!
4. In the meantime, proceed with the preparation of rice noodles: boil water without salt. Throw the spaghetti and cook for about 3 min. Drain the spaghetti and pass the pasta under cold water. Drain well and add to the pasta to other ingredients. Mix well.
5 . Blow up everything in the wok for 2-3 min and if you like add more soy sauce.
6.Servire with a sprinkling of chives and sesame seeds.
Good Lunch ! !