Chocolate mousse with avocado and coconut flakes.
Ingredients for 2 servings:
- 1 ripe avocado
- 3 tablespoons of honey
- 2 tablespoons plus 1/2 unsweetened cocoa (bio)
- 3 tablespoons of coconut milk (if it is too thick a few more)
- a pinch of vanilla powder
- 2 tablespoons of greek yogurt (optional)
- flaked coconut or almonds to decorate
Roughly cut the avocado flesh into pieces and place in a blender with all other ingredients.
Mix all the ingredients until the mixture is creamy and fluffy.