Lovely and delicious … ultra brown mini brownies are ideal for breakfast or as a snack … or to surprise your fit-friends! …Yes you can! or perhaps to organize a party without missing tasting food!
Ultra Brown Mini Brownies
- 40 grams of oat flour (or if you don’t have flour just blen some oat)
- 1 scoop of ISO 90% ultra brown (30 gr)
- 6 drops of tics or sweetener to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon of coffee powder
- 1/2 banana (keep half for decoration )
- 30ml of egg white
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract (optional)
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 teaspoon almond bolero
- greek yogurt 0% (fage)
- strawberry jam
In a bowl, mix all ingredients with a whisk until the mixture is homogeneous.
Bake in a small pan (use a no-stick pan or spray some Pam). Bake at 160 degrees for 15 min.
Cut the cake into small pieces and serve with a layer of 0 % fat free greek yogurt and strawberry jam.
Yummyyy…enjoy it warm 🙂
Nutritional Values ( approximate )
- 30g protein
- 33gr of carbo
- 3.3 grams of fat 😉