Hi followers! … Peanut Butter ? ? … Oh … my goodness!
Directly from the USA … peanut butter is a preferred source of fat for bodybuilders. Among the nutritional quality of peanut butter, in fact, stands an excellent protein content, oleic acid, magnesium, arginine, and dietary fiber … remember though that is high in fat , so pay attention to its consumption!
Have you ever thought of doing it at home?
- With homemade peanut butter, you can save money
- Furthermore, the packaged products also contain other substances such as hydrogenated fats .
- 200 g of peanuts (shelled and skinned )
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon honey ( optional)
- water (to be used only if the mixture looks too thick )
Peel and remove the skins from the peanuts … and add them to the mixer. Add the olive oil and mix.
Add the honey ( if desired ), and if the consistency is too hard , add a little water , a teaspoon at a time, until desired consistency is achieved.
Let mix for a few minutes until it gets thick and creamy.
When the peanut butter is ready, pour it in a closed container (I prefer the glass ). Place in the fridge. Iit will last for a few weeks.
Peanut butter and banana … perfect together!
When to eat it:
One teaspoon in the evening before bed .
- After training as peanut butter provides a lot of energy . Accompanied by protein and carbs!
Super yummy …. Anna!